Sisters in Fitness Running Club
Join the Sisters in Fitness Running Program!
Our program will provide you with a strong foundation to develop and\or maintain the runner in you! Our running team of leaders is where we are different. We train runners in a team like atmosphere that supports guides and motivates to guarantee your success.
Who can be a part of the Running Club?
· Men and Women
· Minimum age 13
· Clients with desire to be a runner
· Sports Groups
· People looking for an alternate form of fitness
· Want to participate in runs like the Tely 10.
· A form of exercise that is productive fun for couples
· People looking for proper running techniques
· People looking for a social and healthy activity
· Our Program is not discriminatory to age, never too old to start !
· Our Program is tailored to your own individual needs!
· Our Program provides the tools to make running physically enjoyable.
· Anyone looking for a form of exercise & healthy living with flexibility for busy schedules & family life.
· Anyone can be a runner!
- 1 Clinic Lecture per week with various guest speakers.
- 3 Scheduled Runs per week with Instructor Team on various running trails and routes throughout C.B.S. and Paradise.
- Beginner and intermediate groups will be organized to accommodate your running experience.
- Wherever possible, non-lead sub groups will be organized at different times to accommodate individual schedules.
- Training manual.
- Motivation and monitoring of progress.
- Opportunity to meet new friends and develop running buddies.
- Program tailored for Beginners and Intermediate Runners.
- Programs and instructional support provided for Learn to Run, 10 K, Tely 10 (10 miles) 1/2 Marathon and Full Marathon training.
Lecture clinics are Wednesdays immediately followed with group runs.
- Proper Running Techniques
- Intensifying Your Run
- Increasing Distance
- Tackling Hills
- Fartlek Training Method
- Motivation- “Power to Change”
- Injury Prevention
- Running Nutrition
- Weight Loss
- Strength and Cross Training
> Increasing your Distance –Tactics-Tracking-Changing Routes-Distance Running Equipment-Train Smart!
> Nutrition- Drinking on the run, Pre Run Hydration, Carbo Loading, Gel Packs, Eating Smart and Running Distances. Pre and Post Run nutrition.
> Motivation “Power to Change”
> “Mental” Power
> Benefits of Cross Training
> Strength Training Warning off Injuries
> Consistent Stretching regiments
> Tempo Running
> Negative Splits
> The Magic Taper
> Increasing Pace
>Improving year to year
All Sisters in Fitness Running Programs also include:
A variety of guest speakers on a range of Running Topics, Motivational Stories and Experiences.