Sisters in Fitness Running Club
Join the Sisters in Fitness Running Program!
Our program will provide you with a strong foundation to develop and\or maintain the runner in you! Our running team of leaders is where we are different. We train runners in a team like atmosphere that supports guides and motivates to guarantee your success. Celebrating our 12th Year and witnessing 1000’s reach personal goals
Who can be a part of the Running Club?
· Men and Women
· Minimum age 12
· Clients with desire to be a runner
· Sports Groups
· People looking for an alternate form of fitness
· Want to participate in runs like the Tely 10.
· A form of exercise that is productive fun for couples
· People looking for proper running techniques
· People looking for a social and healthy activity
· Our Program is not discriminatory to age, never too old to start !
· Our Program is tailored to your own individual needs!
· Our Program provides the tools to make running physically enjoyable.
· Anyone looking for a form of exercise & healthy living with flexibility for busy schedules & family life.
· Anyone can be a runner!
Program Includes Spring 2019
- 2 Locations – 1 Club! Conception Bay South and Mount Pearl\Paradise
- 4 Scheduled Runs per week with Instructor Team on various running trails and routes throughout C.B.S. and Mt. Pearl\Paradise.
- 2 Clinic Workshops (1.5 hours)
- 2 Yoga for Runners Sessions- Instructor Michelle Porter
- NEW Spring 2019 Tuesday Trail\Hill\Stair Night – for all levels.
- Wherever possible, non-lead sub groups will be organized at different times to accommodate individual schedules.
- Training manual.
- Motivation and monitoring of progress.
- Opportunity to meet new friends and develop running buddies.
- Program tailored for Beginners and Intermediate Runners.
- Spring 2019 Programs and instructional support provided for Learn to Run, 10 K, Tely 10 (10 miles) 1/2 Marathon training.
Lecture Clinic Topics:
- Proper Running Techniques
- Intensifying Your Run
- Increasing Distance
- Tackling Hills
- Fartlek Training Method
- Motivation- “Power to Change”
- Injury Prevention
- Running Nutrition
- Weight Loss
- Strength and Cross Training
All Sisters in Fitness Running Programs also include:
A variety of guest speakers on a range of Running Topics, Motivational Stories and Experiences.